Menu image

Financial Calendar of the Netherlands

Click here to log in.

Information about Heijmans

Company profile Heijmans

Heijmans is a listed company\'s activities, Residential, construction, installation and combines infrastructure. Heijmans is active in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany

Contact and address information of Heijmans

Name:

Heijmans

Code:

HEIJM

ISIN code:

NL0009269109

Address:

Graafsebaan 65

Postal code:

5248 JT

City:

Rosmalen

Website:

http://www.heijmans.nl

Financial information about Heijmans

Company calendar:

Company calendar Heijmans

Dividend policy:

Yearly

More information about the dividend policy of Heijmans:

payout ratio amounts to approximately 40% of the profit after tax on ordinary activities. The remaining 60% is allocated to the reserves in accordance with Article 31, paragraph 5 of the Articles of Association of Heijmans N.V.

Dividend information about Heijmans

Financial Year

Dividend (EUR)

Ex dividend Date

Payment date

2014

Unknown

Unknown

2015

Unknown

Unknown

2016

Unknown

Unknown

2017

Unknown

Unknown

2018

Unknown

Unknown

2019

Unknown

Unknown

2020

Unknown

Unknown

Yearly Report File

Year Files

No File Found