Menu image

Financial Calendar of the Netherlands

Click here to log in.

Information about Ordina

Company profile Ordina

Ordina is a supplier of knowledge that starts renewal and improvement. Ordina does that relate to the areas of business and ICT. Ordina combines ICT knowlege with knowledge of business processes.

Contact and address information of Ordina

Name:

Ordina

Code:

ORDI

ISIN code:

NL0000440584

Address:

Ringwade 1

Postal code:

3439 LM

City:

Nieuwegein

Website:

http://www.ordina.nl

Financial information about Ordina

Company calendar:

Company calendar Ordina

Dividend policy:

Yearly

More information about the dividend policy of Ordina:

Normally Ordina pays 25% of the net profit as a dividend. The remaining 75% is added to the reserves. With this withholding Ordina intends to finance further growth. Over the financial year 2010 there will be no dividend paid as the results don\'t allow that.

Dividend information about Ordina

Financial Year

Dividend (EUR)

Ex dividend Date

Payment date

2014

Unknown

Unknown

2015

Unknown

Unknown

2016

Unknown

Unknown

2017

Unknown

Unknown

2018

Unknown

Unknown

2019

Unknown

Unknown

2020

Unknown

Unknown

Yearly Report File

Year Files

No File Found