Menu image

Financial Calendar of the Netherlands

Click here to log in.

Information about Macintosh Retail Group N.V.

Company profile Macintosh Retail Group N.V.

Macintosh Retail Group is a large-scale non-food retailer listed on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange, specialised in the distribution of consumer products and services.

Contact and address information of Macintosh Retail Group N.V.

Name:

Macintosh Retail Group N.V.

Code:

MACIN

ISIN code:

NL0000367993

Address:

Amerikalaan 100

Postal code:

6199 AE

City:

Maastricht

Website:

http://www.macintosh.nl

Financial information about Macintosh Retail Group N.V.

Company calendar:

Company calendar Macintosh Retail Group N.V.

Dividend policy:

Yearly

More information about the dividend policy of Macintosh Retail Group N.V.:

Macintosh Retail Group NV’s intention is to add some 60% of the net profit to reserves and distribute the remaining approximately 40% to shareholders in cash or in shares.

Dividend information about Macintosh Retail Group N.V.

Financial Year

Dividend (EUR)

Ex dividend Date

Payment date

2014

Unknown

Unknown

2015

Unknown

Unknown

2016

Unknown

Unknown

2017

Unknown

Unknown

2018

Unknown

Unknown

2019

Unknown

Unknown

2020

Unknown

Unknown

Yearly Report File

Year Files

No File Found